- Water Heater: Once a year flush your water heater from the bottom as this removes sediment from the tank and makes it last longer.
- Flush Drains: Once a month fill your sinks to the rim with hot water and pull the plug. This procedure will flush your system.
- Garbage Disposal: Clean your garbage disposal once a month. All you have to do is run the water, turn disposal on and add ice. This procedure cleans debris from disposal and adds life to the unit.
- Toilet: Know what not to flush down your toilet such as feminine products and baby wipes. Also coffee grounds and eggshells should never be put into your drain lines at all.
- Know Where Your Water Shutoff is: This is very important in case of an plumbing emergency.
5 Preventive Tactics That Help Your Plumbing System
water heater. Just by doing preventative maintenance every once in a while, it will save you the expense of calling an Orlando plumber for major plumbing repairs. Here are some things you can do to help things go more smoothly with your orlando plumbing system:There are many things you as an Orlando homeowner to prevent things from happening to your home plumbing system or make things last longer such as a disposal or