Water damage restoration is an extensive and complex procedure that requires an extremely skilled and knowledgeable crew of specialists. As the owner of Drain Genie Plumbing, John Bodrato understands every facet of plumbing and water restoration. He personally oversees the completion of each water damage repair job so that you can have confidence that the workmanship is of consistently high quality.
The Restoration Process
Flood restoration or repair is the process of removing water and moisture after a broken line or other damage occurs. The process utilizes several technologies and techniques, including proper identification, industrial dehumidifiers, large fans, and professional, safe removal of molds. Here at Drain Genie, we know how important it is to act quickly to prevent further damage and salvage your home. The process is as follows:
- If you’ve experienced water damage, call us immediately!
- We will thoroughly assess the damage, which can be unseen and unnoticed by unqualified handymen.
- We will remove all water and moisture by using advanced techniques and equipment.
- When all standing water and moisture is taken care of, furniture, carpet, and appliances are removed and dried thoroughly, if needed.
- An antifungal is applied to all damaged areas to reduce and prevent mold growth.
- Next comes the drying period, which can take several hours or days, depending on the extent of the damage and other factors.
- Finally, the process begins. The professionals at Drain Genie will replace and repair piping, water heaters, and any other systems that need plumbing repairs.
Our reliable and consistent quality of work makes us the one of the most trusted companies in Florida. All crew members at Drain Genie are licensed master or journeyman plumbers, meaning each project completed is performed by skillful hands.
Act Fast and Save Money
It is imperative that the water damage restoration process begin promptly after flooding occurs. After a period of 48 hours, mold begins to form on walls, ceilings, floors, and appliances, and rot can take control of the entire area. Addressing the issue of flood damage quickly can save you hundreds or thousands of dollars, and may even save your home. This is truly the time when you need the professionals at Drain Genie, so don’t hesitate to contact our 24/7 emergency line at (407) 490-1230. Our service extends through all of central Florida, Orlando and surrounding areas including Apopka, Deltona, Casselberry, and Winter Park FL. We also handle bathroom and kitchen plumbing repairs.